Super Bowl 2012

Last weekend, my friends and I headed up to Indianapolis for the Super Bowl. No, we didn’t actually go to the game, but how often are we going to be so close to the Super Bowl in our lives?  We packed into my car at 8:30am, with Bloomington Bagel Company bagels to keep us company and prepared for an exciting day. The Super Bowl in Indy had a lot to offer! Free concerts, a cheap zipline (I’m afraid of heights, so no thanks) and lots and lots of people! We hung out at Scotty’s restaurant in Indianapolis. There was great service and lots of friendly people.  The streets were full of visitors and native Hoosiers.  I really felt a sense of camaraderie among everyone in the city.  Most of the people at Scotty’s were routing for the Giants, which was fine by me since New York is my second home.  If you are ever living in or near the Super Bowl city, I highly suggest going! It was definitely a once in a lifetime experience! Check out the picture of the JW Marriott, built specifically for the Super Bowl: