My President Looks Like Me

Post-Election Day, My President still Looks Like Me.

Exciting collaboration between the Black Graduate Student Association, Black Culture Center, and the undergraduate chapters of the IUB National Pan-Hellenic Council for President Barack Hussein Obama’s re-election watch party.

After the re-election for Mr. President was confirmed, everyone took celebration pictures because for another 4 years, the president looked like us.

This entry was posted in Carl D and tagged by Carl D. Bookmark the permalink.

About Carl D

I have a passion for helping college students to succeed. To practice my passion I work as an Associate Instructor for a minority achievers program and serve as an advisor to diverse student orgranizations. Additionally, I aim to strengthen ties between the common man and the scholar in my work on "town & gown" partnerships; serving on committees for the city, and promoting civic engagment among my colleagues and those I mentor. Finally, I research Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs), and seek best practices for how to best promote the merit and quality of these distinguished institutions to the masses.