We can see, feel and taste the diversity whenever we come to any IU campus. With students from all 50 states and more than 130 countries, IU has a rich culture with very diverse ethnicities. Diversity promotion is a big part of the strategy to internationalize IU.
The office of the Vice President for Diversity, Equity, and Multicultural Affairs (DEMA) is dedicated promote diversity at IU. Diversity promotion efforts focus on developing diverse array of programs, services, and activities that help to “promote excellence through diversity, equity, and culture at Indiana University”.
Below you would find the link of Diversity resources at IU Bloomington.
- More than 100 overseas study programs
- Asian Culture Center
- First Nations Educational and Cultural Center,
- Latino Cultural Center (La Casa),
- Neal-Marshall Black Culture Center
- Leo R. Dowling International Center
- Student organizations
- African American Arts Institute
- Living-Learning Centers
- GLBT Student Support Services Office
- Disability Services for Students
Each center provides its own services to support students in every aspect. Know that they are always there to support you and your academic growth. It is awesome to be part of a diverse campus where you know the exchange of ideas and experiences is fully encouraged. These certainly influence our academic and campus life in a positive way.