Sometimes, writing a dissertation can be exhilarating. There is nothing like that day that you check something major over the ToDo list. On other days, however, it can be lonely and/or boring. On those days, it really helps to reach out to others who have been where you are. Here are links to a few of those blogs:
- The Thesis Whisperer: http://thesiswhisperer.com/
- Chaos and Noise: http://morsla.wordpress.com/
- Research Tales: http://joannelehrer.wordpress.com/
- PhD Talk: http://phdtalk.blogspot.com.au/
- Conditionally Accepted: http://conditionallyaccepted.com/
- PhD comics: www.phdcomics.com
I hope they help you remember that you are not alone.