AGEP RESOURCE MANUAL
RICHARD TAPIA: CELEBRATION OF DIVERSITY IN COMPUTING
- The biennial Tapia conference provides a supportive networking environment for underrepresented groups across the broad range of computing and information technology, from science to business to the arts to infrastructure.
NATIONAL GEM CONSORTIUM
- Indiana University-Bloomington became a GEM institution in 2008. See GEM at IUB to learn more.
INSPIRATION and GUIDANCE
- Meet the IUB Emissaries for Graduate Student Diversity
- Is graduate school right for you?
- Careers for scientists—and others—in scientific research and development
- APA Survival Guide for Ethnic Minority Graduate Students
Please note that you may need to be a US citizen or permanent resident to be eligible to apply for the following opportunities.
- Graduate Fellowships (excel)
ONLINE TOOLS and RESOURCES
- Minority Scientists Network - Career and Education Resources from AAAS
- Center for the Integration of Research, Teaching and Learning (CIRTL)
- LSAMP Faculty Mentoring and Diversity Handbook
- Issues in Science and Technology
- Financial Aid Calculator and Needs Analysis
- U. Washington's Faculty Retention Toolkit - adaptable for graduate student retention
- Recruitment and Retention Toolkit - adaptable for graduate students