- Application to a Graduate Program on the Indianapolis Campus
- The Kelley School of Business: Full-Time Residential MBA program Application
- The School of Law: J.D. Program Application
- International students may apply online just like domestic students.
- Graduate Application Fee Waiver Application (CIC) FreeAp Program
Continuing Non-Degree Forms
- Educational Opportunity Fellowship Student Application
- Future Faculty Teaching Fellowship (FFTF) Bulletin and Application
- Grant in Aid of Doctoral Research - For advanced Bloomington graduate students for unusual research expenses incurred in connection with doctoral dissertation research; maximum one 1,000 award.
- Grant in Aid of Master's of Fine Arts Projects - For advanced Bloomington MFA students for unusual expenses incurred in connection with MFA projects; maximum one 1,000 award.
- The Adam W. Herbert Graduate Fellowship
- The Esther Kinsley Master's Thesis Fellowship
- The Esther Kinsley Ph.D. Thesis Fellowship
- The Wells Graduate Fellowship
- Dolores Zohrab Liebman Fellowship Application Form (.pdf)
- Special Conditions Appeal – requesting a change in awards based on special conditions.
- Application for Advanced Degree — Masters Degree
- Nomination to Candidacy for the Ph.D. Degree
- Nomination to Candidacy for the Ph.D. Degree with a Double Major
- Nomination of Research Committee for the Ph.D.
- Ph.D. Commencement Participation Application
- Request for Change of Research Committee Member(s)
- Graduate Recruitment Visits: Rules, Procedures and Forms
- Guidelines, Policies, and Procedures for Developing New Academic Program Proposals from the Indiana Commission for Higher Education
- Guidelines for the Development of Certificate Programs from the Academic Leadership Council (April 7, 2006) (.doc)