The conference will be held on IU Campus in Bloomington, IN, at Ballantine Hall, March 31st and April 1st. All participants should arrange their own travel and accommodations.
Lodging options include
- The Marriott in Bloomington has rooms set aside for the conference, and is only a 15-minute walk from the conference building. These rooms must be reserved by March 1st. Make sure to mention that you're attending the conference and you'll receive a discount.
- The Indiana Memorial Union, an on-campus hotel that is immediately adjacent to the conference building. This is particularly convenient, since the shuttle from the airport stops here.
- The Walnut Street Inn, located near the town square and a 15 minute walk to the conference
- Showers Inn Bed and Breakfast, a 15-20 minute walk to the conference
- Travelodge, a less expensive choice on the east side of campus and a 15-20 minute walk to the conference
- Motel 6, an inexpensive choice about 1.5 miles northwest of the conference building.
If you would like assistance finding a roommate, please email us with the nights for which you need accommodation, and include any roommate preferences (e.g. non-smoker, male, female).
Parking at the Indiana Memorial Union is free for hotel guests. Parking in the University garages is FREE from 6pm Friday through 7am Monday. If you park in a University garage and leave before 6pm on Friday, you will be charged according to these rates. The garage closest to Ballantine Hall, the conference building, is the Atwater garage.
This conference is supported by the NSF and by Indiana University.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. View the 2006 conference page here.