- IU Health Center
- For information or to schedule an appointment
CAPS offers 100% anonymous online assessments that offer a good indication of whether you need additional help.
- Alcohol Assessment. Take a confidential survey of your alcohol use and learn what it indicates.
- Depression. Determine whether you're in a temporary funk or if it's something more serious.
- Alcohol Abuse. Get help deciding if you have a problem with alcohol.
- Bipolar Disorder. Measure the intensity of your mood swings.
- Eating Disorders. Explore if you are at risk for anorexia, bulimia, binge eating, or other disorders.
- Generalized Anxiety Disorder. Measure your stress levels and triggers.
- Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder. Assess how well you're dealing with the aftermath of a violent or shocking experience.