Welcome to the Indiana University Health Center!
Now that you’re an IU Bloomington student, there are a few things you need to do and know before you arrive on campus. Why you ask? Well, as you arrive on campus, it’s important for you to know why your Health Center exists and the services available BEFORE you need them. We also have some information below about Meningitis that every student and parent should know. Finally, we want you to be an engaged consumer of our services. By establishing a MyHealth Patient Portal Account, you gain access to a number of online services that not only add convenience, but help keep both you and your Health Center provider informed about your health.
What you need to do:
- Set up a MyHealth Patient Portal Account. You can save time when you visit IU Health Center with your MyHealth Patient Portal. You can access and update your Personal Health Record. Please click here to have your Patient Portal account enabled.
- Once you set up your MyHealth Patient Portal Account, complete your required Health History Questionnaire. By completing it online, you can save about 15 minutes of unnecessary paper work at your first visit. If you don’t feel well, the last thing you want to do is complete paperwork. This questionnaire also helps inform our providers by telling them what medications you are on, your current and past medical history, surgical history, important contact information, etc.
- Click to Review important information about Meningitis and the Meningococcal vaccine.
- Click to Review Dear Student Letter 2013
- Students who are 17 years old or younger will need a parent or guardian’s Consent for Treatment. Please print this form, complete it and either mail or fax it to the address or number at the top of the form. Click to Print Consent for Medical Treatment of a Minor
- Learn when we are open and take a virtual tour by clicking here.
- The Health Center provides a wide range of medical and mental health services. Click on any of the following to learn more:
- Want to know more about what your Health Fee covers and doesn’t cover? Eligibility for Services? Payment for Services? Health Insurance? Click here.
- Need to contact us for an appointment? Feedback? Billing question? Then click here to learn more.
What you need to know:
- The staff of the Indiana University Health Center is excited about being your health care provider during your academic career. We hope you take the time to review all the information above, as well as take a good look at our website. Of course, if you can’t find an answer to any of your questions, please feel free to call us at (812) 855-4011.