- IU Health Center
The Eye Clinic is open during the academic year Wednesday, Thursday and Friday morning’s 8:00AM to 11:30AM and afternoons Monday through Friday 1:00PM to 4:30PM. At other times, please contact our Medical Clinic, or the Atwater Eye Care Center.
Get specialized care for eye problems. Are your eyes red, swollen, itchy, or sore? Does it feel like there's something in your eye? At IU Health Center, you can get treated by a residency-trained optometrist for eye-related problems, including:
- Contact lens-related red eyes
- Conjunctivitis (pinkeye)
- Dry eye
- Retina problems related to diabetes and hypertension
- Eye inflammation caused by rheumatologic disorders
- Fall Semester August 22 thru December 16, 2016
- Spring Semester January 9th thru May 5, 2017
If you can't keep a scheduled appointment, please call in advance. This helps us ensure other patients can be treated promptly and you will avoid an additional charge. To cancel an appointment call (812) 855-8417 when open. After hours, you can cancel an appointment by calling (812) 855-8417.