- IU Health Center
The Eye Clinic is open during the academic year in the afternoon Monday through Friday 1:00PM-4:30PM (with occasional exceptions). The Eye Clinic is also open during the academic year Thursday morning 8:00AM-11:30AM. At other times, please contact our Medical Clinic, or the Atwater Eye Care Center.
Get specialized care for eye problems. Are your eyes red, swollen, itchy, or sore? Does it feel like there's something in your eye? At IU Health Center, you can get treated by a residency-trained optometrist for eye-related problems, including:
- Contact lens-related red eyes
- Conjunctivitis (pinkeye)
- Dry eye
- Retina problems related to diabetes and hypertension
- Eye inflammation caused by rheumatologic disorders
- Fall Semester August 24 thru December 18, 2015
- Spring Semester January 11th thru April 29, 2015
If you can't keep a scheduled appointment, please call in advance. This helps us ensure other patients can be treated promptly and you will avoid an additional charge. To cancel an appointment call (812) 855-8417 when open. After hours, you can cancel an appointment by calling (812) 855-8417.