Membership in the society is free and entitles members to participate in online conversations by commenting and leaving posts, and to receive an electronic newsletter highlighting developments, trends, and projects in history SoTL.
1. Click on the “Register” link in the top right.
2. Enter a username (this cannot be changed later).
3. Enter your email address and a password.
That’s it! You have been automatically added to the membership list and will receive an announcement about the next issue of the newsletter at the email address you provided.
Participate in the Discussion Forum
You must be logged on to participate in any online conversations.
1. Click on the “Login” link at the top right.
2. Enter your username and password.
Once logged on you will return to your previous page. Feel free to comment on posts or leave new posts (see How To: for more explicit instructions).
Contribute to the Website
• Let us know if you are willing to serve as an external reviewer for journals, publishing houses, or tenure and promotion committees.
• Tell us about your current research project and the research problems that interest you.
Please email us any recommendations you may have.
Spread the News about the Society
History SoTL society relies upon its members to spread the word about what we are doing. Now that you have joined, consider sharing the news with others:
• Forward this site’s URL to interested colleagues or discussion lists.
• Forward the press release announcing this issue of the newsletter to colleagues or lists.
• Encourage interested students to join the society.