Giving to the Department
Your contribution to the Indiana University Department of History will have a lasting and positive impact on future generations of students and faculty members. Gifts to the department can support student scholarships and fellowships; prizes for internships, essays, or other accomplishments; endowed professorships and chairs; and many other needs of the department.
Here are just a few of the many ways you can help the department:
- History Department General Fund: For the general support of the Department of History
- William B. Cohen Memorial Fellowship: For an annual fellowship for a History graduate student studying any aspect of French or European history.
- Indiana Magazine of History Second-Century Fund: For the general support of the Indiana Magazine of History
Indiana University Foundation
P.O. Box 6460
Indianapolis, IN 46206-6460
- Travis Paulin, Executive Director of Advancement (firstname.lastname@example.org) or
- Jeff Stuckey, Senior Director of Development (email@example.com)