- January 8, 2010 — Karin Ekholm presented 'Some problems in the history of seventeenth-century chemistry' at a Society of the History of Alchemy and Chemistry workshop, Department of HPS, University of Cambridge, UK.
- January 9, 2010 — Cesare Pastorino talked about "The Role of Technological Invention in Francis Bacon's Philosophy of Experiment." Emphasis Colloquium. University of London.
- March 13-14, 2010 — Andy Fiss gave a paper on "The Effects of the Civil War on College-Level Math Education" at the History and Pedagogy of Mathematics (Americas Section) meeting in Washington, D.C.
- 2009 — Karin Ekholm talked about 'Fabricius and Harvey's Representations of Animal Generation' at 'The Representation of Animals in the Early Modern Period' at the Center for the History of Medicine, Indiana University.
- Jan 13–15, 2009 — Matt Dunn gave a talk called "Dobzhansky's Other Research Program: Dissecting the Mechanisms that Maintain Variation" at the Max Planck Institute for the History of Science.
- Mar 12–15, 2009 — Koray Karaca spoke on "The Higher Dimensional Unification Program in Physics" during the Second Conference on Integrated History and Philosophy of Science at the University of Notre Dame.
- March 27, 2009 — Andy Fiss discussed "Matrix: The History of a Mathematical Idea" as part of the "Challenges to Change: New Voices in Academia" Graduate Conference at Indiana University.
- June 7, 2009— Jacques Laroche sat on a panel and gave a talk on "The Noöwave: Time as Action". The conference was an interdisciplinary exploration on Time called "ArcheTime". More information is available on the website.
- June 13, 2009 — Jun Otsuka gave a talk on "Graphical Causal Model and The Interventionist Theory of Causation" (in Japanese) at the annual meeting of the Japanese Association for Philosophy of Science.
- November 20, 2009 — Cesare Pastorino organized a session at the HSS in Phoenix, entitled "The many Lives of the Projector: Inventors and Charlatans, Philosophers and Statesmen in Elizabethan and Stuart England," History of Science Society Annual Meeting. Phoenix, Arizona. He contributed "Francis Bacon, the Patent System, and the Utopian Reform of Invention."
- November 21, 2009 — Andy Fiss presented a poster "The Civil War and American Mathematics: How the Wartime Employment of Mathematicians Transformed the Discipline" (originally called: "The Changing Place of Math at U.S. Universities") at the History of Science Society Annual Meeting in Phoenix.
- March 22, 2008 — Andy Fiss presented the paper "Situated Knowledge and the Limits of History" as part of the "Open Secrets" Graduate Conference at Indiana University.
- October 10–12, 2008 — Koray Karaca spoke to the 24th Regional Conference on the History and Philosophy of Science at the University of Colorado at Boulder, about "Theory Construction and Experimentation in High Energy Physics, Circa 1960–1970."
- November 7, 2008 — Matt Dunn "Dobzhansky's Other Research Program: Dissecting Mechanisms in the Lab" at the History of Science Society annual meeting.
- December 18–20, 2008 — Cesare Pastorino"Francis Bacon and the Mining Entrepreneurs of the Early Stuart Period." Thomas Harriot Seminar. St. John's College, University of Durham.
- 2008 — Karin Ekholm spoke on 'Crossing of Anatomy, Alchemy, Botany, and Philosophies in Highmore's Seminal Studies' at the Joint British, American, and Canadian History of Science Societies Meeting, Oxford, England.
- 2008 — Karin Ekholm discussed 'The Cross-Fertilization of Anatomy, Atomism, and Chymistry in Highmore's Studies of Generation' at 'Between Anatomy and Therapy: Chymical Analysis and 17th-Century Medicine' at the Center for the History of Medicine, Indiana University.
- Melinda Fagan presented "Science as Social Action: How to Construct Scientific Objectivity"
- January 12, 2007 — Department of History and Philosophy of Science, Indiana University
- January 18, 2007 — Department of Philosophy, University of California Santa Cruz
- January 26, 2007 — Department of Philosophy, Rice University
- January 29, 2007 — Department of Philosophy, University of California at Davis
- January 30, 2007 — Melinda Fagan spoke on "The Search for the Hematopoietic Stem Cell: Immunology and Epistemic Success" to the Program in Science and Technology Studies, University of California at Davis
- March 10, 2007 — Melinda Fagan spoke on "Social Epistemology of Stem Cell Research" at the Science and Philosophy Symposium, University of Stony Brook, New York, NY
- March 25, 2007 — Andy Fiss spoke about "Stories of Women in Science," sponsored by AGEP and the Office of Women's Affairs, Indiana University
- April 23, 2007 — Grant Goodrich gave a talk on "The Role of Anecdotal Evidence in Late 19th Century Studies of Animal Behavior" at the Animal Behavior Conference at the IU Center for the Integrative Study of Animal Behavior.
- May 16, 2007 — S. Brian Hood presented "The Anglo-American Tradition in Philosophy" at Gori, Georgia. (Sponsored by US Embassy, Tbilisi, Georgia)
- May 22, 2007 — S. Brian Hood presented "The Anglo-American Tradition in Philosophy" at Telavi, Georgia. (Sponsored by US Embassy, Tbilisi, Georgia)
- June 26, 2007 — Jim Capshew delivered a paper, coauthored with graduate student Matt Dunn, "The Present Past: Publication Patterns in History of Psychology, 1998-2007" at the European Society for the History of the Human Sciences in Dublin.
- July 28, 2007 — Grant Goodrich presented "Experimentation and the Development of Lloyd Morgan's Canon" at the International Society for the History, Philosophy, and Social Studies of Biology (ISHPSSB) meeting at the University of Exeter, Exeter, UK.
- July 29, 2007 — Melinda Fagan spoke on "Stems and Standards: Social Mechanisms for Managing Complexity in Immunology" at the ISHPSSB conference in Exeter.
- July 29, 2007 — Matt Dunn spoke on "Two Requirements for the Concept of Genetic Drift" at the ISHPSSB conference in Exeter.
- September 11, 2007 — Cesare Pastorino made a coauthored presentation on "The 'Digital Index Chemicus': Toward a Digital Tool for Studying Isaac Newton's 'Index Chemicus'" to the Digital Resources for the Humanities and Art conference at Dartington College, UK
- October 11–13, 2007 — Melinda Fagandiscussed "Integrative Pragmatism and Scientific Inquiry" at the &HPS1 Conference at the Center for Philosophy of Science, University of Pittsburgh
- October 11–13, 2007 — Koray Karacaanalyzed "A Case Study in the Philosophy of Scientific Experimentation: Electron-Proton Inelastic Scattering Program in High Energy Particle Physics" at the &HPS1 Conference at the Center for Philosophy of Science, University of Pittsburgh
- November 21, 2007 — Brian Hood will talk to the Department of Psychological Methods, University of Amsterdam (The Netherlands), about "Realist Presuppositions in Psychometrics."
- 2007 — Karin Ekholm 'The Formation of Bartholin's and Highmore's General Anatomy Books of 1651' at the Annual History of Science Society Meeting in Crystal City, Virginia.
- 2007 — Karin Ekholm 'Harvey's and Highmore's Accounts of Chick Generation,' at 'Experiment, Mechanism, Disease' at the Center for the History of Medicine, Indiana University.
- June 26, 2007 — Jim Capshew delivered a paper, coauthored with graduate student Matt Dunn, "The Present Past: Publication Patterns in History of Psychology, 1998-2007" at the European Society for the History of the Human Sciences in Dublin