Our 2012-2013 application process is NOW CLOSED. Therefore, IC-EMS is no longer accepting new members for the 2013 Spring semester. We appreciate your interest in our organization, and we look forward to receiving your application next fall for the 2013-2014 school year. If you have any questions regarding our organization, please feel free to contact us.
Thank you for your interest in the Indiana Collegiate Emergency Medical System (IC-EMS)! To become a member you must do the the following:
- Download and fill out the IC-EMS membership form.
- Print the completed form and sign page 3.
- Photocopy the front and back of any current CPR/AED, First Aid, or EMT-B certifications you have.
- Place the photocopies, your membership dues ($20 for the entire school year, $10 for a single semester), and your completed membership form in an envelope with your name clearly written on the front.
- Mail or drop off all items to our office: Indiana Memorial Union, Student Activities Tower, Suite 672.
* NOTE: in order to volunteer for IC-EMS, your certifications must be on file.
Web site and all contents © Copyright IC-EMS 2012, All rights reserved.
Free website templates