The IC and ETS have partnered together to provide instructional technology equipment loan services to Faculty, Staff, and Associate Instructors in the School of Education. Use the links above to browse and reserve the instructional technologies that are available for check out.
Equipment Loan Information and Policies:
- The equipment loan services are intended for instructional use by Faculty, Staff, and Associate Instructors.
- To check out the equipment, You must make an online reservation in advance.
- You can pick up and return the equipment from ETS, Monday through Friday, 8am - 5pm in room 2040. If you have any questions regarding your reservation, please contact ETS via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone (812) 856-8400.
- You are invited to make an appointment with one of our instructional technology consultants here in the Office of Instructional Consulting for assistance and support in using any of the instructional technology that you have checked out.
- Since the technology equipment is quite popular and serves the entire School of Education, it is recommended to reserve items well in advance.
- We would like to stress the importance of returning the equipment on time. If the equipment is returned late, it will not be available to other Faculty, Staff and Associate Instructors when they come to check out the equipment they have reserved. We thank you for your consideration.
Click on the following link to make a reservation: