Rubrics & iRubric
This page and subpages provide general information on rubrics, steps for creating rubrics, and tutorials for iRubric in Oncourse. For questions or assistance in creating rubrics, please contact the Office of Instructional Consulting (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Educational Technology Services (email@example.com).
Overview of rubrics
Uses of rubrics
Planning & Developing rubrics
Creating rubrics using iRubric in Oncourse
- How to build a rubrics in iRubric?
- How to attach rubrics to a gradebook item?
- How do students preview rubrics created in iRubric?
- What to consider when grading with rubrics?
- How to grade using iRubric (technical procedure)?
- How do students access scores in iRubric (technical procedure)?
Reporting with iRubric
- How to add a standard to a rubric?
- How to create reports in iRubric (technical procedure)?
- How to interpret reports?