Oncourse Help Sessions- Spring 2009
The IC is please to offer oportunities for SoE faculty, staff, and AIs to get help with Oncourse. Whether you are new to Oncourse, interested in exploring a new feature, or just in need of a reminder of how to complete a task, these sessions are for you.
These are individual one-on-one sessions. We will have several scheduled slots for each time period below. You can stay for 10 minutes or 1 hour depending on the questions you have. Our staff will be available to assist you with all Oncourse questions from specific tools, such as the Gradebook, to providing you with a general overview of Oncourse.
Please RSVP for the time slot that best suits your schedule:
- Wednesday, January 7, afternoon time slots available
- Thursday, January 8, afternoon time slots available
- Friday, January 9, morning time slots available
- Wednesday, January 14, afternoon time slots available
- Thursday, January 15, morning time slots available
Friday, January 16, morning time slots available
Location: Office of Instructional Consulting (IC), Room 2002
Note: If you cannot find a scheduled time slot that works for your schedule, please contact us to schedule a individual consultation.