IU Credit Union
It's easy to open an account at IU Credit Union!
All personal accounts include a Regular Savings, which is your membership share. Checking and other types of savings may be added to the membership account.
To open your account, please bring:
• One valid government-issued photo ID (ex. driver's license, state ID, passport)
• One other form of ID (ex. Social Security card, student ID, insurance card, credit card)
• $5 deposit into Regular Savings ($5 minimum balance is required at all times)
• No monthly fee
• No minimum balance
• Unlimited check writing
• No per check fee
• No ATM/Debit POS fee
• Free ATM usage at IU Credit Union ATMs when using an IU Credit Union
debit or ATM card
• 150 free checks when opening a checking account
• Free online bill pay
• Free Credit Union Network Shared Branching
• Free Bank-by-Phone
• Free Online Banking
• Free Online bill pay
• Free eStatements
• Free eChecks (Check imaging through Online Banking)
• Free one-signature American Express Travelers Cheques
• Free notary service
ATM & Branch Locations
IU Credit Union has 12 branches state wide! Six in Bloomington, five regional campus branches and one Indianapolis-area branch.
IU Credit Union has 18 Bloomington ATMs and 6 regional ATMs. Need to access your account from outside of Bloomington? We've gone nationwide!
No matter where life takes you, there is a convenient way to access your IU Credit Union account. Along with 12 branches statewide, we’re also a part of a shared branch network and Alliance One, which gives you access to thousands of surcharge-free ATMs nationwide. You can also access your account and apply for a loan anytime at iucu.org!
Access your account wherever you see these logos:
Financial Aid Resources
Regional Campus Financial Aid Offices:
• Indiana University South Bend Office of Financial Aid and Scholarships
General Financial Aid Information and Resources:
• Student Gateway to the U.S. Government