The Indiana Campus Compact (ICC) Advisory Council (AC) is a 8 person council made up of faculty and professional staff from ICC member campuses. The council is representative of the 4 institution types that ICC serves; *large and small public, independent, and community college. These members are selected by the current Advisory Council Chair and ICC staff to serve two year terms beginning July 1st and ending June 30th. In addition to representing each institution type and constituency group, Advisory Council members are selected based on experiences and knowledge of the field of service and civic engagement, as well as their ability to provide leadership and skill sets to the ICC staff and ICC members throughout the state. As the title indicates, the AC serves in an advisory capacity to ICC and as such, ICC calls upon the AC for input in programming, strategic planning, feedback on ideas, and support in reaching other members.
*A "large public" institution is a campus with an FTE of 9000 students or more. A “small public" institution is a campus with an FTE of less than 9000 students.
2012-2013 Advisory Council members:
- Elizabeth Bennion, Associate Professor of Political Science and American Democracy Project Director
- Donald Braid, (Advisory Council Chair Elect) Director, Center for Citizenship and Community, Butler University
- Thomas Evans, Director of Student Life, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana, Sellersburg
- Andrew Libby, Assistant Director, Office of Service-Learning, Indiana University Bloomington
- Stephanie Moran (Advisory Council Chair), Director of the Community Partnership Center, Anderson University
- Joann Phillips, Chair, Human Services, Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana, South Bend
- Kathy Smith, Associate Director of Student Life, Ball State University
- Laura Weaver, Service Learning Coordinator, Purdue University North Central