Consider a gift to Indiana Campus Compact
Does this time of year make you feel like you are being pulled in 20 different directions? Or maybe it’s not just a feeling; maybe you really are being pulled in 20 different directions. Between end of the semester activities/reports on campus, holiday concerts/parties/shopping, end of the year activities at home, and at least 17 other things, I am sure that your capacity for thinking about one more thing not only has been reached, but probably surpassed. So I will give you an option…
1. Keep reading this and find something that can give you a sense of accomplishment AND make a difference in the life of a college student in less than 10 minutes
2. Mark this in your email feed to visit on another day when you need a sense of accomplishment and/or feel a need to make a difference in 10 minutes or less
Ok, you are still reading (or you have returned on another day), so maybe you are a little like me, and the idea of being able to put something on your to do list only to cross it off 10 minutes later energizes you or maybe (and I hope this to be the case) you are drawn to the work of Indiana Campus Compact because like so many others you want to create awesome experiences for college students that help in their learning and growth as civically minded individuals while also helping the communities where we live, work, study, and play every day.
So how can you make a difference in the life of a college student AND feel a sense of accomplishment all in 10 minutes?
Interested in seeing, how the money that Indiana Campus Compact receives impacts our members? Read their stories. They wrote this year’s annual report. Their stories will show you how our events, resources, and grants make a difference in the way that faculty educate students, how they make a difference in the way that staff and administrators engage students in their college experience both in and out of the classroom, and how college students grow—all while helping to meet the needs of others around them.
It doesn’t take much to make a difference.
- $50 will provide a scholarship to cover the full cost for a student to attend Indiana Campus Compact’s Service Engagement Summit.
- $100 will allow a student to participate in the Indiana Campus Compact Alternative Break Institute.
- $150 will cover the cost for a staff member to participate in the Indiana Campus Compact Community Service Director Institute
- $200 will support a faculty member to attend the Indiana Campus Compact Service Learning Institute
When you make your gift to Indiana Campus Compact you can influence the life of a student and the community around them. Feel free to indicate that you want to support one of the programs listed above or make a general donation that will support all of Indiana Campus Compact’s programs and resources.