Call for Presenters-The Engaged Campus: Driving Innovation through Partnerships
Share Your Partnership Successes
Campus Compact is seeking presenters for a groundbreaking three-day conference, The Engaged Campus: Driving Innovation through Partnerships, to be held May 19-21, 2013, in Dearborn, Michigan. Priority will be given to proposals submitted by February 8, 2013
Administrators, faculty, staff, and students from institutions across the country will gather for fresh ideas, models, and inspiration to fuel community-based learning initiatives and partnerships.
Be Part of a Lively National Forum
Innovative ideas call for innovative presentation techniques. Campus Compact is seeking proposals for three types of original and engaging presentations:
- Innovation briefings--Short (5-8 minute) talks outlining a single innovative question or idea.
- Interactive workshops--Longer (70-75 minute) presentations focused on innovation for the field and/or comprehensive campus-community partnerships.
- Problem-solving roundtables--An opportunity to get feedback on a specific issue facing your campus, department, or program.
Topics of particular interest for this conference include:
- College access and success
- Community and economic development
- Campus, community, government, and business partnerships
Proposals from campus-community teams are especially welcome. Click here for more information and a proposal submission form.