Service Engagement Summit and 20th Anniversary Celebration
|From Thursday 04 April 2013 - 08:00am |
To Friday 05 April 2013 - 08:00pm
3rd Annual Service Engagement Summit and 20th Anniversary Celebration April 4-5, 2013 will highlight the past, present, and future of service engagement in higher education as we Look Back and Move Forward.
- Program highlights
- Registration FAQs
- Registration rates
- Volunteer sign up
- Hotel Information
Two ways to Showcase your campus at the Service Engagement Summit and 20th Anniversary Celebration:
Join the Member Campus Service Engagement Showcase. We invite you to showcase your campus service engagement work at the Service Engagement Summit, April 4-5, 2013. We will provide you with the use of a skirted display table that you can use for a free standing poster, flyers, resources, community partner information, student work – anything that shares your best practices and displays your work on your campus and in your community. Learn more here.
Please consider purchasing a table or half table for individuals from your campusand/or local community to join us at the 20th Anniversary Dinner Celebration on Thursday, April 4. A full table (10 people) is $750 and a half table (5 people) is $375, and both include signage recognizing your campus's table sponsorship. Additionally, individual tickets may be purchased at $75 each. Join us for cocktails, dinner, our annual awards program, and a conversation with ICC founders Reverend Edward Malloy, Richard Wood, Alan Harre, Dena Rae Hancock, and Ben Hunter. Bob Bringle will facilitate the discussion. You may purchase a table through our registration system.
Indianapolis Marriott North, 3645 River Crossing Parkway · Indianapolis, Indiana 46240. To receive the Summit group rate of $124, call 800-228-9290 and reference Indiana Campus compact Service Engagement Summit. Reservations must be made by 3/21/13.
We will honor our award winners on Thursday, April 4, 2013 at our 20th Anniversary Celebration. Please join us for a cocktail reception at 5 PM followed by dinner and the awards ceremony starting at 6 PM. The awards ceremony will be followed by a conversation with ICC founders.
Congratulations to our 2013 Service Engagement Award Winners!
- Beth Gazley, Indiana University Bloomington - The Brian Douglas Hiltunen Award for the Outstanding Contribution to the Scholarship of Engagement
- Annie Cahill Kelly, University of Notre Dame - Community Service Director Award
- Jon Schommer, University of Notre Dame - Richard J. Wood Student Community Commitment Award
- La Casa de Amistad, South Bend, IN - Outstanding Community Partner Award
Read more about the Indiana Campus Compact Annual Service Engagement Awards.
Learn more about Indiana Campus Compact - join us in Looking Back. Moving Forward:
- Where Are They Now? As part of our 20th anniversary celebration, “Looking Back. Moving Forward”, Indiana Campus Compact staff is tracking down early supporters of our work. Read their reflections on their past involvement, what they've learned about service learning and civic engagement, and what changes they'd like to see in the future.
- Indiana Campus Compact Anniversary Video
- Post your favorite photos of service engagement activities that Indiana Campus Compact made possible.
- Start a conversation on Twitter #ICC20.
- Discover ICC Archeology.