Indiana University Bloomington
Choose which site to search


Students interested in our M.A. program may consult our degree listing for more information. For consultation and advice about the M.A. program, please email us at

Students who want to complete a Ph.D. Minor in Global Studies should contact Hilary Kahn ( Students who wish to complete a Ph.D. Minor in Human Rights should speak with Padraic Kenney ( regarding completion requirements.