HAVE YOU HEARD THE NEWS?
The International Studies Program will officially become the Department of International Studies
Effective fall 2013
Check out these NEW courses for fall 2013
- INTL-I 210 Diplomacy, Security, Governance
- INTL-I 300 Issues in Globalization: International Political Economy
- INTL-I 302 Advanced Topics in Global Health and Environment: Environmental Justice
- INTL-I 306 Advanced Topics in Identity & Conflict: Nation and Narration
- INTL-I 310 Advanced Topics in Diplomacy, Security, Governance: Governing the World
- INTL-I 424 War & Peace: Just War, Holy War, Regular War, Perpetual Peace: A Critical-Historical Overview
- INTL-I 435 Topics with Service Learning in International Studies: Sex Trafficking and Domestic Violence at Crossroads
SEE A SNAPSHOT OF NEW INTERNATIONAL STUDIES MAJOR AND MINOR REQUIREMENTS.