Students who are interested in opportunities within International Studies should see below for appropriate contact information. Students are strongly encouraged to consult the International Studies major guides for the BA and BS.
- Director of Undergraduate Studies, Stephanie Kane (firstname.lastname@example.org) meets with students who are interested in learning about career options and graduate school, or who want to pursue the Global Service Certificate.
- Undergraduate Advisors
- Emily Williams (email@example.com) meets with students who have declared the International Studies major. Students can schedule appointments through starnet.indiana.edu. Those interested in the INTL minor may email Emily to have it added to their record.
- Will Smith (firstname.lastname@example.org) advises students who are exploring majors and minors in the School of Global and International Studies. Students interested in meeting with Will should schedule through starnet.indiana.edu (note: you must search for “Smith” to find his availability).
- Andrea White (email@example.com) is the career advisor for the School of Global & International Studies. Schedule an appointment using Career Link.
- Consult the Academic Planning Sheet for the year you matriculated to IU:
- International Studies Sample Curriculum