From July 1 to June 30th
Explanation of membership types
- Regular, $10.00 per year
- Includes all appointed Indiana University Libraries (IUL) Faculty. Regular Membership benefits include voting, serving as officer and/or as committee chair, committee member, eligibility for Research Incentive Grants. InULA Notes and automatic InULA-L subscription. Discounts for InULA program registration when offered to InULA members.
- Regular New, FREE
- Includes all new IUL Faculty appointed after May 1. New Library faculty must send in this form to be added to the membership roster. See benefits above.
- Associate, $6.00 per year
- Open to all former IUL Faculty, SLIS Faculty, anyone holding an MLS not covered in the regular membership category. Associate member privileges include serving on committees. InULA Notes subscription. Discounts to InULA program registration when offered to InULA members.
- Friends, $3.00 per year
- Open to all IUL support staff (non-MLS), SLIS students, anyone not covered in the Associate or Regular membership catagory. Friends privileges include serving on committees, InULA Notes subscription, discounts to InULA program registration when offered to InULA members.