Funding Requests by External Organizations
GuidelinesInULA accepts proposals for funding to external organization's following these guidelines:
- The requesting organization.s activity supports InULA.s Mission.
- The event must be open to all InULA members.
- The requested funds do not exceed $300.
- The requesting organization should publicize InULA's support through public acknowledgement and/ or a physical presence (such as an information table at the event for InULA).
Additionally, InULA recommends to the requesting organization that the following be considered:
- Use of video/webinar/or other' not in person. mechanisms to broaden attendance at the activity/event.
- Proximity of the event to an IU campus.
- Name of requesting organization
- Contact for requesting organization (name, institution, email, phone)
- Date of application
- Funding request amount (up to $300)
- Title and date of activity
- Description of the activity/event and explanation of how and why InULA funds would enhance the experience for attendees and how the activity aligns with InULA.s Mission.
- Description of how the requesting organization plans to publicize InULA's support.
Please send application electronically to the current InULA President:
Kate Moore, InULA President
IUS Library 214
Indiana University Southeast