InULA Research Incentive Fund Application Form
- Title of Research Project:
- Abstract (limit to space below)
- Budget (Provide a budget and specify which portions should be considered
for funding from the InULA Research Incentive Fund).
- Description of Project (You may include: character and scope, method and
plan of work, presumed contribution to knowledge, timetable, related
publications by the applicant.)
- Have you applied elsewhere (internally or externally) for support of this
or a closely related project? If so, please furnish details.
- References (Please list names, titles, addresses, and telephone numbers
of those who will be supplying supporting letters.)
- List other sources and amounts of support for research you have received
in the past five years.
A complete application will consist of this form, a current curriculum vita, and supporting documentation. It MUST be sent electronically to:
Kate Moore, InULA President
IUS Library 214
Indiana University Southeast
Recipients of the Research Incentive Grant are required to submit a one-page summary describing the use of these funds.
Application Deadlines are:
- October 15
- January 15
- April 15
Or the next working day if these dates fall on a weekend or holiday.
Please consult the InULA Research Incentive Fund Guidelines for more information.