Book Sale Committee
Charge: This committee shall organize a book sale normally held in conjunction with National Library Week.
- Nichols Homenda and Thomas Whitaker, 2014-15 Co-Chairs
- Lori Dekydtspotter, 2014-15 Board Liaison
- Gary Charbonneau (2014-15)
- Michael Courtney (2014-15)
- Lewis Johnson (2014-15)
- Robert Noel (2014-15)
- Emily Okada (2014-15)
- Chuck Peters (2014-15)
Charge: This committee shall administer the InULA listserv and the InULA Web site. It shall compile, edit, prepare and distribute all publications, both print and electronic, of the Association.
- Ashely Ahlbrand, 2014-15 Chair
- Julie Hardesty (2014-16)
- Christina Sheley, 2014-15 Board Liaison
- Courtney Greene McDonald (2014-16)
- Anne Haines (2014-16)
- Wendell Johnting (2013-15)
Constitution and Bylaws Committee
Charge: This committee shall consider proposals for amending the Association’s Constitution and Bylaws, and shall present such proposals to the membership for approval as specified in Article VII of the Constitution. The Committee chairperson shall also perform the duties specified in Article VIII of the Constitution.
- Moira Marsh, 2014-15 Chair
- Naz Pantaloni, 2014-15 Board Liaison
- Andrea Morrison (2014-16)
- Wen-ling Liu (2014-16)
- Polly Boruff-Jones (2014-16)
Charge: (From the InULA Constitution) It shall be the responsibility of the three Representatives-at-Large to administer member recruitment and retention. Duties shall include conducting the annual membership drive beginning August 1, contacting new librarians during the year to inform them about the Association and invite their membership, and assessing the needs and interests of members in order to advise the Executive Board in its planning.
- Ria Lukes, 2014-15 Chair
- Carey Beam (2014-16)
- Naz Pantaloni (2014-16)
- Angie Thorpe (2014-15)
Program and Social Committee
Charge: This committee shall organize at least one program of interest to the members. This committee shall also design, administer and publicize such activities as workshops, institutes or conferences for the professional development of librarianship. It may also organize a fund-raising event to support the InULA Research Incentive Fund.
- Jennifer Hehman, 2014-15 Chair
- Carey Beam, 2014-15 Board Liaison
- Sherri Michaels (2013-2015)
- Scott Sandberg (2014-16)
- Madelyn Washington (2014-16)
Scholarship and Grants Committee
(formerly Professional Development Committee)
Charge: This committee shall receive and review applications for the research incentive fund and scholarship program applications and submit their recommendations to the Executive Board for approval and funding.
- Andrea Baer, 2014-15 Chair
- Christina Wray, 2014-15 Board Liaison
- Kirby Cheng (2013-15)
- Sherri Michaels (2013-15)