Ad Hoc Writing and Publishing Committee
Charge: Explore ways in which InULA can assist librarians with writing and publishing.
- Chanitra Bishop, (2012-2014), chair 2012-2014
- Latrice Booker (2012-2014)
- Sherri Michaels (2012-2014)
- Andrea Morrison (2012-2014)
- Christina Sheley (2012-2014)
- Angie Thorpe (2012-2014)
Book Sale Committee
Charge: This committee shall organize a book sale normally held in conjunction with National Library Week.
- Naz Pantaloni (2012-2014), chair 2013-2014
- Gary Charbonneau (2011-2014)
- Lou Malcolm (2013-2014)
- Chuck Peters (2013-2014)
- Michael Courtney (2011-2014)
- Lewis Johnson (2012-2014)
- Bob Noel (2012-2014)
- Emily Okada (2011-2014)
- Lori Dekydtspotter (2010-2014), board liaison 2013-2014
Charge: This committee shall administer the InULA listserv and the InULA Web site. It shall compile, edit, prepare and distribute all publications, both print and electronic, of the Association.
- Ashley Ahlbrand (2012-2014), chair (2013-2014)
- Wendell Johnting (2013-2014)
- Katie Emery (2012-2014)
- Stacy Konkiel (2012-2014)
- Gary Wiggins (ex-officio), webmaster
- Michael Courtney, board liaison (2013-2014)
Constitution and Bylaws Committee
Charge: This committee shall consider proposals for amending the Association’s Constitution and Bylaws, and shall present such proposals to the membership for approval as specified in Article VII of the Constitution. The Committee chairperson shall also perform the duties specified in Article VIII of the Constitution.
- Kate Moore, (2013-2014), chair
- Richard Humphrey (2012-2014)
- Latrice Booker, board liaison
Charge: (From the InULA Constitution) It shall be the responsibility of the three Representatives-at-Large to administer member recruitment and retention. Duties shall include conducting the annual membership drive beginning August 1, contacting new librarians during the year to inform them about the Association and invite their membership, and assessing the needs and interests of members in order to advise the Executive Board in its planning.
- Ria Lukes (2012-2014), chair 2013-2014
- Chanitra Bishop (2012-2014)
- Christina Sheley (2013-2015)
- Angie Thorpe (2013-2015)
Program and Social Committee
Charge: This committee shall organize at least one program of interest to the members. This committee shall also design, administer and publicize such activities as workshops, institutes or conferences for the professional development of librarianship. It may also organize a fund-raising event to support the InULA Research Incentive Fund.
- Brandon Bowen (2011-2014), chair 2013-2014
- Carrie Donovan (2012-2014)
- Jennifer Hehman (2012-2014)
- Sherri Michaels (2013-2014)
- Latrice Booker, board liaison
Scholarship and Grants Committee
(formerly Professional Development Committee)
Charge: This committee shall receive and review applications for the research incentive fund and scholarship program applications and submit their recommendations to the Executive Board for approval and funding.
- Catherine Minter (2012-2014), chair 2013-2014
- Catherine Lemmer (2012-2014)
- Christina Wray (2011-2014)
- Kirby Cheng (2011-2014)
- Andrea Baer (2013-2014)
- Jennifer Laherty, board liaison