Institute for Scientific Computing and Applied Mathematics
The ISCAM maintains state-of-the-art computing facilities
- Ten nodes with twenty six processors from Apex cluster
- Apex server as an access point to the cluster
- Dell PowerEdge 2950 as the file server
- To requeste an account on the cluster contact : firstname.lastname@example.org
→ For more information take a look at the Cluster guide for the institute.
- Hewlett Packard LaserJet P4015
- Hewlett Packard Color LaserJet 5550
- A variety of GNU/Linux and Windows workstations.
Members of the ISCAM also have access to the Indiana
computer resources, Big Red - IBM BladeCenter JS21, Quarry - IBM BladeCenter HS21.