Skip to Content, Skip to Site Navigation, Skip to Section Navigation, Skip to Search

 Indiana University Bloomington

Office of Admissions

Audience Navigation: Main Navigation:

How to Apply

Application Correction

Matriculated Student Correction

If you have been admitted and have paid your enrollment deposit to Indiana University and would like to change incorrect application information, you can change much of it yourself. For changes to address, phone number, email, ethnicity, parent/guardian information, and preferred name:

  • Go to
  • Search "change personal information" in the search bar and choose the first result.
  • Log in using your username and passphrase. You created these when you set up your IU computing account.
  • Change your personal information.

If you need to change your major, social security number, gender, primary name, date of birth, or any other personal information, please visit our change form.