Just for Juniors
College is getting closer. Get ready for IU!
A year from now (or even less) you'll be deciding where to spend the next four years of your life. It's a big decision. You need to find a college or university that's the right fit and offers the best of what you are currently looking for--and great opportunities to try things that you haven't even thought of yet! Keep reading to learn more about the opportunities that await you at IU and how to prepare for admission. Then, take the next steps to learn more about the IU experience!
Virtual College Fair
Join us for the Institutions of the Big Ten Virtual College Fair on Thursday, February 27 from 2:00-10:00 p.m. EST. At this event, you can:
- Video chat with current students at Indiana University Bloomington and/or
- Text chat with college representatives
- Top academic programs. IU offers 150+ majors, many of which are nationally ranked such as the Kelley School or Business, the Jacobs School of Music, and the School of Education.
- Amazing campus traditions. Homecoming, the Little 500, basketball in Assembly Hall, Culture Fest, Lotus World Music and Arts Festival, and more.
- Overseas study. See the world through IU's 100+ overseas study programs.
- Campus and community involvement. Check out our 750+ student organizations. Get involved with sustainability efforts or dance 36 hours striaght to raise money for Riley Children's Hospital.
- Real world experiences. Try out careers by interning in the nation’s capitol through the Washington Leadership Program, teaching on American Indian reservations, or helping non-profit organizations with their technology needs.
- Precollege programs. Experience IU while you are still in high school by attending one our precollege programs like the Jacobs School of Music Summer Academy, Science Olympiad, or Honors Program for Foreign Languages.
|watch YouTube videos|
|learn how to apply
application goes live in August!
|earn credit for AP courses|
|learn about financial aid
use the net price calculator
|check out B-town, Indiana||take a virtual tour
see why IU feels like home
|learn how to get the most out of your visit to IU|