- Liberal Arts majors at the junior/senior level in the Liberal Arts and Management Program (LAMP)
A hands-on course to introduce
management students to basic statistics, regression analysis, queueing theory, advanced spreadsheet techniques and linear programming.
- Team-taught by Daniel Maki (Mathematics) and Wayne Winston (Business), IU-Bloomington, since 1991
- Real problems, from businesses and government, are used to motivate the mathematical topics covered
- All mathematical topics taught in the course are used immediately in the projects
- Students work in teams using technology
- Students are required to document, explain, and defend their
For Further Information, contact ...
- Dan Maki, Indiana University Bloomington Department of Mathematics
- Wayne Winston, Indiana University Bloomington School of Business