Jorge V José
James H. Rudy Distinguished Professor of Physics
Condensed Matter Physics and Neuroscience (Theoretical)
B.S., Physics, UNAM (Mexico), 1971.
M.S., Physics, UNAM (Mexico), 1973.
Ph.D., Physics, UNAM, 1976.
Brown University, 1974-76
University of Chicago, 1977-79
Rutgers University, 1979-80
Office: Swain West 157
Email: jjv indiana.edu
- Torres EB et al. “Towards Precision Psychiatry: Statistical Platform for the Personalized Characterization of Natural Behaviors” Frontiers in Neurology, February 2016, Volume 7, Article 8.
- Torres EB, Brincker M, Isenhower RW, Yanovich P, Stigler KA, Nurnberger JI, Metaxas D., and José JV, 2013 The Micro-movement Perspective In: Autism: Frontiers in Integrative Neuroscience, Volume 7, Article 32.
- José JV Duality, Gauge Symmetries, Renormalization Groups and the BKT Transition. International Journal of Modern Physics B. Vol. 30, No. 0 (2016) 173000 .
- Wu D, Torres EB., José JV,"Micro-Movements: The s-Peaks as a way to zoom-in the motor trajectories of natural goal-directed behaviors" Book Chapter "Autism: The Movement Sensing Approach" by CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group, Torres EB and Whyatt CP (Eds.) (in press 2017).
- José JV, "Non-Gaussian Statistical Distributions Arising in Large Scale Personalized Neurological Data Sets" Book Chapter "Autism: The Movement Sensing Approach" by CRC Press Taylor and Francis Group, Torres EB and Whyatt CP (Eds.) (in press 2017).
- Classical Mechanics: A Contemporary Approach, (with E. Saletan). Cambridge University Press, (670 pp), September 1998, 1999, 2002.
- 40 Years of Berezinskii-Kosterlitz-Thouless Theory, Editor and contributor. Published by World Scientific (July 2013).