Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index Indiana Mathematics Initiative
Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Layout options

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Crystal Harris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2005 1:58 pm    Post subject: Layout options Reply with quote

I have forgotten how to increase the space between test items using the Assessment CD. I have tried to go to layout and then go to item spacing. I can put in any amount, but nothing happens. I must be missing a step. I would be glad to hear from you. hit a brick wall
Tonia Harris

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 1:22 pm    Post subject: Adding space between items on a Assessment CD worksheet Reply with quote

Hi! I am Ms.Harris from E.Chicago. What I always to is first highlight the problem that I want space to be above.

For example, if I need more space under problem number 3, I highlight number 4. (click the mouse to make it blue.)

Then I go to the "add an annotation" button at the top of the CD assistant screen. It is the picture of the piece of paper with the yellow box in the middle.
Then, when I get to that screen, I just press enter three times. That leaves me three lines under the problem I want the space to be under.

You may need more space or less. You could also type in a line using this button and have a line for the student to write an answer on.

I hope that helps. Have a good evening!!
Jennifer Senkmajer

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Going to the "worksheet" menu, then "layout", then "item" as you stated should fix the problem. After you type in the spacing value you desire, click "okay" and you should be all set. Have you changed question spacing or answer spacing? Sometimes the spacing fails to look as obvious on screen (as opposed to printing the worksheet to view it). Have you printed it?
Mandee May

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've also found that sometimes you have to change the line item and answer spacing both to leave a bigger space between the questions. Hope that helps. Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: