Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index Indiana Mathematics Initiative
Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Modeling Workshop Dates for Spring

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> Mathematical Modeling
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Paula Stickles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2005 11:19 am    Post subject: Modeling Workshop Dates for Spring Reply with quote

Hello all.
The first follow-up workshops of the year seemed to go well. I hope all of you are busy thinking about modeling and implementing those great lessons you worked on! I am seeking out good modeling problems to put you to work on in December.
As mentioned at the workshop, we need to rethink the third workshop date. Recall that the meeting will be in Indianapolis and all of you will be back together. The workshop is currently scheduled for April 10 & 11. With all the spring breaks falling around each other, we need to move the workshop up. (This will not change your due dates for the lesson plans and reflections.) So, here are the proposed dates: MARCH 20 & 21. I need to hear feedback ASAP. So, good or bad, please fire off an email to me so we can get things squared awayed for a hotel and meeting room in Indy.

Happy modeling!
Paula Stickles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2005 1:32 pm    Post subject: Spring Modeling Dates update! Reply with quote

Hi all.
Thank you to all who responded so promptly in regards to the March 20 and 21 possible dates. If you have not responded as of yet, do not. As I quickly found out, Bartholomew County School Corporation is on spring break then. So, it is back to the drawing board. I will be back in touch very soon with a final decision (hopefully) regarding the dates.
Paula Stickles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:28 pm    Post subject: April Dates Will NOT Change! Reply with quote

Hello all.
Well, after all is said and done, the third follow-up workshop will NOT be moved. It seems there was not quite a problem as had originally been thought. So, the April dates are the same…April 10 and 11 in Indianapolis.
Also, how about some sharing on the discussion forum? Hint.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> Mathematical Modeling All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: