Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index Indiana Mathematics Initiative
Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Formats

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mandee May

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 10:29 am    Post subject: Formats Reply with quote

Hello fellow teachers! I was wondering a couple of things about the CD. I love using my CD and use it to make weekly quizzes, pre-tests, and odd worksheets. What I was wondering though, is there any way to take some of the graphics off of the hard copy? Sometimes I would like the students to measure line segments on their own instead of having a picture of a rule with the line segment. Also, I was wondering if any knows how to get the manual printed off? Thanks for all your help! Laughing

Mandee May
Shannon Wilkerson

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 3:43 pm    Post subject: Printing off teacher's guide Reply with quote

In response to the question about printing off the teacher's guide, we just recently received a CD copy of the Teacher's Guide. It says Interactive Teacher's Lesson Guide.

Shannon Wilkerson
Mandee May

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 7:29 pm    Post subject: CD Format Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, but you're talking about another CD. I'm talking about the assessment assistant and you're talking about the teacher's manual that is on CD. I was wondering if you could take pictures off the questions that are on the assessment assistant. I've printed out the manual to the assessment assistant, but it's not very helpful.

Very Happy However since orignally making this post, I've figured out some things! And maybe I was the only one who didn't know this, but...if you double click on one of the problems under the learning goals on the left side of the window then a box will pop up with the option of cloning that question. If you hit edit, then you can change anything about that question you want. You can change the font type and size, you can delete graphics, you can reword the question and you can make the question have multiple choice answers. I'm just amazed at what this CD can do, but it does take some playing around with. I also found that, at least on my machine, if I wanted to save something, I have to have the assessment assistant program open before I can actually open the saved document. Hope this saves someone some time!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: