Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index Indiana Mathematics Initiative
Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Difficulties getting to "create log" section

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Denise Penman

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 2:41 pm    Post subject: Difficulties getting to "create log" section Reply with quote

Crying or Very sad

Is anyone else having a problem getting to the "create log" section? For the last several days I've not been able to write my log for the unit we recently completed. It's very frustrating! I've written other logs and didn't have a problem, so this is troubling to me.
John LaMaster
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2005 10:49 pm    Post subject: Access trouble Reply with quote

Denise,
Sorry you are having trouble. Please follow these steps.
1. Go to http://www.indiana.edu/~iucme/emlog/ and log out. If the system prevents you from doing this, let me know that too.
2. Once you log out, please log back in. Then email me and tell me you have done this, so I can check our database as to what is happening with your computer. Also tell me once you log in again, do the menus reappear?
3. The symptom you describe suggests that there could be a problem with your computer clock. Please check that your clock settings are correct, in particular these three things:
-- time
-- date
-- time zone (Since you are in Hammond, there may be a time zone problem since Monday.)

If any of the above are incorrect, you will have problems.

Finally, can you click on http://www.indiana.edu/~iucme/emtest/cookietest.php and tell me what it says? This can diagnose what is happening. Once the results display, highlight the text with your mouse, click on Edit-> Copy, open an email, then click on Edit -> Paste to send it to me.

If this sounds too complicated, please email me for help and I'll be happy to walk you through it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: