Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index Indiana Mathematics Initiative
Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Assessment Assistant CD

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brian Howard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2004 9:26 am    Post subject: Assessment Assistant CD Reply with quote

I am trying to use my Teacher's Assessment Assistant CD to create morning seatwork and assessment pieces. However, every time I try and print, it will not print the first page. It feeds a blank page through the printer and then prints page 2 and so on. Is anyone else experiencing this? If you have and fixed the problem, please respond!

Thank you,

Brian Howard
Harrison Hill Academy, Grade 3
Melissa Sawyer

PostPosted: Tue Sep 28, 2004 3:53 pm    Post subject: CD error Reply with quote

It sounds as if your CD is bad. I have no trouble in printing out exacty what I tell it to, I get a master copy and a key follows. You may need to check with your technology person to see if they can reinstall.
Brian Howard

PostPosted: Wed Sep 29, 2004 7:37 am    Post subject: Assessment Assistant CD Reply with quote

I hope the CD is bad, however, I have spoken to at least 1 other teacher who has experienced the same problem. Laura Daley also mentioned that other teachers have experienced this problem. Is it a problem with Mac? I am going to try the CD on a PC and see how it prints.
Karen Leff

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Assessment Assistant CD Reply with quote

Brian Howard wrote:
I hope the CD is bad, however, I have spoken to at least 1 other teacher who has experienced the same problem. Laura Daley also mentioned that other teachers have experienced this problem. Is it a problem with Mac? I am going to try the CD on a PC and see how it prints.
Shocked
Hi Brian,
I had a difficult time with my CD assessment last year also and I am now wondering the same question, "could it be my MAC??" Please let me know if you get it to work on your PC. I may have to resort to this also. I currently have a work order in for it with my area tech. If I remember correctly, that is the same problem I had last year, so I moved it down to the second page so it printed where it was happy. Razz
Karen Leff @ St Joe Central
Brian Howard

PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2004 5:39 pm    Post subject: CD Reply with quote

Our tech person (Thank you Tracy) tried this out today. She tried it in our Dell computer lab and it printed just fine. She is still working on the problem with the Mac.
Karen Leff

PostPosted: Thu Oct 07, 2004 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, Brian,
did you find out anything about using the CD assessment disk on MAC? Please let me know because mine will not work either. Any suggestions?
Karen St. Joe Central
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: