Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index Indiana Mathematics Initiative
Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Battery operated dice!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> Greetings!
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sheri Reed

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Battery operated dice!! Reply with quote

I found the neatest battery operated dice at TARGET!! They aren't rolled, just tapped and they make the kids think they are in LasVegas with flashing lights!!! A pack of 2 costs 2 dollars. I found them in the little girls clothing section...right outside of the dressing room. There are white baskets with all kinds of trinkety items. My kids LOVE to play with these dice...I have to draw names for which group gets to use them during game time!
Sandy Monnier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:56 am    Post subject: Battery Operated Flashing Dice Reply with quote

Those dice sound like so much fun! I am going to look for them here in Fort Wayne to see if they have them. Do you know what company makes them? Was there an address, email, etc. on the package?
Sheri Reed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:36 am    Post subject: digital dice Reply with quote

Target Corporation is the Distributor...www.target.com
The name is "Dottie Loves...digital dice.
That is the only information on the package. I hope that helps!!
Sandy Monnier

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 10:49 am    Post subject: battery operated dice Reply with quote

Thanks! I'll look for them. I hope I can find them.
Judith Lazar

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 8:39 pm    Post subject: dice Reply with quote

any more ifo on the digital dice.?. I could not find them in Merriville / NW IN. I e-mailed Target.. got a reply that they would e-mail me, but no reply. maybe because I also asked for a donation for our Family Math night!
Kathy Kamp

PostPosted: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I found the dice in the Plainfield Target. I have a math night coming up on October 18 and can't wait to see how they like them for door prizes.
Thanks for sharing!!
Julie Compton

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 12:15 pm    Post subject: Dice Reply with quote

I used the digital dice for the first time with my class. They were all very excited to see how they worked. Everyone wanted a pair. I went online to target.com but could not find anymore. If anyone has any luck finding them online let me know. Have fun rolling. Very Happy
Rosie Hamilton

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: dice Reply with quote

I really want these cool dice as well.
I konw my students will love them! Very Happy
Darla Frisz

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Fuzzy dice Reply with quote

I won a set as a door prize at our corporation sponsored EDm workshops. I agree they are pretty great but can get a little annoying when using more than one set. I like to use the large fuzzy dice used for an automobile. They are cute, and quiet and the kids think those are pretty cool too.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> Greetings! All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: