Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index Indiana Mathematics Initiative
Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Seasonal Top-it

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> EM Kindergarten
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Adrienne Harrington

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:52 pm    Post subject: Seasonal Top-it Reply with quote

I have discovered an adorable learning tool at Walgreens. They are mini decks of playing cards in seasonal shapes. My store had two varieties-snowmen and Christmas trees. They are a full deck of playing cards about 3 inches tall. They are 99 cents per deck. I stocked up on snowmen for a winter of Top-it fun.
Jean McCleary

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2005 3:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much for the tip about playing cards at Walgreens. I am going there tonight to check it out. My studnets will enjoy playing top it with them I am sure. Thanks again!
Judith Lazar

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 6:22 pm    Post subject: where? Reply with quote

I looked at my Walgreens (NW Indiana) and didn,t find any. Just where in the store.. what dept., near what products, were they located?
Heidi Moore

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't read your post until just now. It is funny how teachers' minds think alike! I was excited to find those cards at Walgreens too. I found them after Christmas in a clearance for a quarter. I was able to get four decks of snowmen and 2 decks of trees. I picked them up also to use with Top It! It is amazing how the children become excited simply by changing the cards! Keep your eyes and minds open for clearance items.
Kelly Voreis

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 11:45 am    Post subject: clearance Reply with quote

I'm so glad Heidi mentioned finding the cards on clearance. I thought I had missed this opportunity. Thanks for sharing.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> EM Kindergarten All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: