Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index Indiana Mathematics Initiative
Discussion Forums

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Multiple Assessment Assistant CD downloads on a computer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues)
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Tonia Harris

PostPosted: Fri May 20, 2005 1:38 pm    Post subject: Multiple Assessment Assistant CD downloads on a computer Reply with quote

How do you download goals from other grade levels onto your computer? I have tried to use the 3rd grade and 5th grade Assessment CDs. However, when I login to use them, only one shows up - the grade 3 assistant. (I was expecting to see a listing of grade 3 and grade 5 Assessment Assistants)

I am asking because, in the fall, I think it would be a good idea for me to be able to form grade 2 review sheets that can be extra review prior to ISTEP and be used for students who are struggling and need acitvities that are not as frustrating.
Lynn Beres

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 2:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

To switch to the other grade levels installed 1.open the wrong grade level and go to the menu bar at the top , 2. Select Library and under that 3.roll down to the grade you want. It's a great way to differentiate. I usually save a worksheet the way I like it all set up with dividers around it, name & date line etc. Then when I want to make a new one I just open the old one and put in the new goals etc. That way it saves from having to set it all up again. It also has the same look for the students. Just remember to save as and rename it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indiana Mathematics Initiative Forum Index -> How Do I Do That? (Technical Issues) All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: