The IUHPFL strives to communicate effectively by contacting teachers and counselors with important information on time and regularly. Nearly all communication happens through e-mail, often in the form of personal or school-specific e-mails.
General e-mails about the Program's process, next steps or updates are posted below.
Dear IUHPFL High School Coordinators:
Greetings from the IUHPFL office!
You will be receiving a packet in the mail with materials for our spring mini-recruiting campaign! The packet you will receive includes the following:
- Letter on our Spring Campaign Attached to this email you will find a revised letter that has been sent in our promotional packet explaining our motivation for having a spring campaign and how you as IUHPFL Coordinators can help.
- IUHPFL Promotional Bookmarks ... continued
Dear IUHPFL Applicant,
The deadline of January 31, 2014 for financial aid is fast approaching.
If you have not already done so, please consider filling out the FAFSA form. When completing the FAFSA application, the final page is titled FAFSA on the Web Submission Confirmation. It should include a line one-third of the way down that states “Your Estimated Expected Family Contribution (EFC).” This page is your financial aid form for IUHPFL; forward it to us at email@example.com in order to be considered for financial aid. continued
Dear IUHPFL Applicants, Guardians, and High School Coordinators,
Many of you are hard at work completing the IUHPFL application for the opportunity to spend an unforgettable summer abroad. We would like to inform you that the application deadline for IUHPFL’s Summer 2014 program has been extended to Wednesday, December 11 at 9 a.m. EST. Please note that this is less than a week away.
- Continue the application process, including submitting contact information for your three appraisers and a guidance counselor.
- Confirm that your chosen appraisers have received an e-mail asking them to complete an online appraisal.
- Confirm that your transcript has been requested of your counselor.... continued
Personal Application for 2013-2014 Program
Dear Prospective IUHPFL Candidates:
We hope that you have had an opportunity to familiarize yourself with material on our website. If, after looking over this information, you have determined that IUHPFL is the right study abroad program for you, we encourage you to begin working on your personal application now, using the same login information you used to register for IUHPFL’s language test.
Financial Aid Application
We also want to share with you an exciting new opportunity for summer 2014... continued