- A linguistics library, containing grammars of many languages, theoretical works in the field, and other miscellaneous items;
- The graduate reading room, Memorial Hall 318, which offers study space and graduate student mailboxes during normal business hours;
- Our colloquium series, which brings in prominent linguists from on and off campus to speak on their current research;
- The ling lunch, a venue for graduate students to practice conference talks or present current research in front of peers and faculty in a friendly environment;
- A multi-purpose students-only mailing list;
- Discussion over Doughnuts, an informal venue to get graduate students together and chatting, held several times a semester;
- and other resources which have not made it up here yet.
If there is a resource you would like to see us offer, please feel free to contact us!
Information on these resources is currently being made better available. Check back here in the future or contact us for more information.