|Bloomington Campus Indianapolis Campus IU NCATE Home IU NCATE Site Map IU NCATE Search|
Accreditation Report 2002
"... I am pleased to inform you of the Unit Accreditation Board's decision to continue the accreditation of the School of Education at Indiana University
Bloomington/Indianapolis at the initial teacher preparation and advanced
preparation levels...." (See
letter to IU president.)|
Welcome to the Indiana University School of Education accreditation website.
This website presents the report and evidence for review by the National
Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education (NCATE) and the Indiana
Professional Standards Board (IPSB) during the 2002 visit for continuing
accreditation of the School of Education. We received continued
accreditation in March, 2003. See the
Section 3: NCATE Standards
- Candidate Knowledge, Disposition and Skills: Bloomington | Indianapolis
- Assessment System and Unit Evaluation: Bloomington | Indianapolis
- Field Experiences and Clinical Practice: Bloomington | Indianapolis
- Diversity: Bloomington | Indianapolis
- Faculty Qualifications: Core Campus
- Unit Governance and Resources: Core Campus
See the sitemap for an expanded table of contents and alphabetical index.
You can also search the IU NCATE web site.