The Indiana University Retirees Association is your link to IU. We help you stay informed about issues that affect you; we provide a collective voice for speaking with the university; and we offer a convenient way to stay in touch with your friends and former colleagues.
The IURA is an advocacy group, a service group, and a social group. Members are retired IU faculty and staff members, spouses, and partners. Read more about the history of the association.
Goals of the IURA
- To provide a link between members and university administrators
- To create opportunities for members to stay connected with each other
- To keep members informed about retirement issues
- To advocate for IU retiree benefits
- To participate in service projects of use to members and the community
- To create social, recreational, and educational opportunities for members
Publications You’ll Receive
Eight newsletters each year keep you current on social activities, benefits, service opportunities, speakers, news, and matters of general interest.
An annual directory provides you with members’ addresses, telephone numbers, and e-mail addresses.
Board of Directors
For the 2013-14 academic year, Dick McKaig is president of the IU Retirees Association. See Board of Directors.