Our Vision is to be the healthiest university in the country.
Recognizing that employees perform their best when they are healthy and that optimal employee performance is necessary for Indiana University to be the preeminent institution of higher education in Indiana, Healthy IU exists to empower, educate, and provide necessary tools for healthy living for the university-wide campus community with specific focus on benefit-eligible employees and their covered family members.
Our values align with Indiana University’s Principles of Excellence. We value:
- Respect for the uniqueness of each individual and campus
- Quality through evidence-based programs and processes
- Optimism and supportive programs that address the whole person with compassion
- Transparency in program design, delivery, and evaluation
- Innovative approaches that engage in creative, formative research
- Individual accountability
- Data-driven decision making by way of clinical and financial information
- Collaboration and wise use of resources to eliminate duplication
- Environments and systems that support and encourage positive lifestyle choices
- Utilization of IU campus community resources and expertise to enhance our community and foster integrative, healthy learning for all