Financial Aid Exceptions
The following financial aid may not be applied to co-sponsored and non-IU programs. Students should verify the transferability of specific scholarships with their home campus financial aid office.
- O'Bannon / Honors Grant
- Performance scholarships
- Guaranteed Tuition certificates
- Faculty/staff fee courtesies
- SSACI Indiana Higher Education awards
- 21st Century Scholarships
- Lilly Endowment Community Scholarship (Note: Some co-sponsored programs are exceptions; please inquire at Overseas Study to confirm whether or not your program of interest qualifies.)
- Assistance to children of disabled veterans
- Fee remissions
- Some private or named scholarships
Study abroad is like spring training for this century. It helps you develop the fundamentals, the teamwork, and the determination to succeed."-Hillary Rodham Clinton, U.S. Secretary of State
Apply for a scholarship here.