IU Co-Sponsored Program
- Danish capital, Scandinavia's largest city (1.5 million)
- Lively, safe, student-friendly city
- Crossroads of Europe and Scandinavia, near Amsterdam, Prague, Oslo, Stockholm, Berlin
- June 28 to August 16, 2010
- Summer Interior Design Program at the Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS)
- 25-30 U.S. and International students
- 9 IU credits in 2 DIS courses
- Interior Architecture Design Studio (AMID-H 490), 6 credits and
- Scandinavian Design and Architecture (AMID-D 365 or AMID-OS 300*), 3 credits
- All courses taught in English by Danish architects and designers
- Weeklong study tour to Stockholm and Finland
- 3-day study tour to Denmark
*Note: -OS 100 (-OS 300) is the default designation to identify courses recorded at 100-level (300-level) undistributed credit that can count in total hours toward graduation and may be able to satisfy major, minor or distributional requirements with the approval of participant's school.
- Student residence hall (Kollegium)
Additional Program Information
You may apply if you
- are a student at any Indiana University student who is making normal academic progress,
- have completed three semesters of Interior Design Studio in IUB CIDA-accredited program,
- are in at least your fourth full-time semester of college, and
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA.
- IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs with some exceptions. Please carefully check these exceptions before you commit to a program.
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
Summer 2010: February 15, 2010
IU committee screens applications; final approval from DIS. Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU committee screens applications; final approval from DIS.
Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU portion of fee: $455 DIS portion of fee*: $8,740 (includes tuition, room and board, health insurance, books, tram pass, study trips) Additional meals: $425 See IU Fee Sheet for additional cost and payment details.
*Special discounted DIS fee for IU students. Airfare, personal expenses and vacation travel additional. Initial prepayment of $500 due March 12, 2010.
*Special discounted DIS fee for IU students.
Airfare, personal expenses and vacation travel additional.
Initial prepayment of $500 due March 12, 2010.