IU Co-Sponsored Program
- Danish capital, Scandinavia's largest city (1.5 million)
- Lively, safe, student-friendly city
- Concerts, theater, Tivoli Gardens
- Crossroads of Europe and Scandinavia, near Amsterdam, Prague, Oslo, Stockholm, Berlin
- May 19 to July 2, 2010
- Summer Program at the Danish Institute for Study Abroad (DIS)
- 50-60 U.S. and International students
- 6 IU credits
- Choose one course from Session I and one course from Session II
- All courses taught in English by Danish professors
- Integrated study tours in Europe with each course
- Select Courses from Session I and Session II offerings
- Some possibility for enrollment across themes; please consult Overseas Study.
- Student residence hall (Kollegium) or shared DIS housing
Additional Program Information
You may apply if you
- are a student at any Indiana University campus who is making normal academic progress,
- are in at least your fourth full-time semester of college, and
- have approximately a 3.0 cumulative GPA
Prerequisites apply for certain courses.
Complete eligibility criteria and selection criteria are outlined within the Academic Policies and Procedures of the Office of Overseas Study. Selection is based on maturity, seriousness of purpose, and appropriateness of match between program and applicant. Students on disciplinary probation during program period are not eligible.
- IU scholarships, grants and loans applicable to program costs with some exceptions. Please carefully check these exceptions before you commit to a program.
- For Business students: Kelley School of Business Overseas Study Scholarships
- General information about financial aid and links to additional scholarship opportunities.
Summer 2010: February 15, 2010
IU committee screens applications. Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU committee screens applications.
Notification of application status sent electronically within 4 weeks of application deadline.
IU portion of fee: $370 DIS portion of fee*: $6,090-7,090 (includes tuition, housing, program-integrated study tours, health insurance, books, tram pass, and cell phone) Additional meals: $300 See IU Fee Sheet for additional cost and payment details.
*Special discounted DIS fee for IU students. ** DIS fees will vary based on course selection. Airfare, personal expenses and vacation travel additional. Initial prepayment of $500 due March 12, 2010.
*Special discounted DIS fee for IU students.
** DIS fees will vary based on course selection.
Airfare, personal expenses and vacation travel additional.
Initial prepayment of $500 due March 12, 2010.